The Cisco VG224 analog telephony gateway offers 24 FXS ports. The device is interoperable with SCCP and SIP, with support for many call features and functions. Operate the Cisco VG224 gateway with analog devices, modems and more.
Enterprise-class telecommunications are possible through this Cisco gateway. Expand the flash memory or rack-mount the appliance. Use the gateway with Cisco CallManager Express to create a fully-featured PBX. This gateway completely leverages your VoIP infrastructure.
Cisco VG224 Gateway Quick Specs:
- Number of FXS Ports: 24 via RJ-21
- Number of FXO Ports: 0
- Connections: 2 x 10/100, RJ-21, AUX, console
- Interfaces: flash memory, power
- Protocol Support: SCCP, SIP, H.323, MGCP
- Manageable: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Chassis: 17.5-inch form factor
Cisco Gateway VG224 Package Contents:
- Cisco VG224 gateway